Our FOBG committee has reduced in numbers significantly over the last year. Can you help? We need people who can contribute at all levels with the full range of time commitments from ‘help out at the discos’ to being fully involved in the strategic decision making of the group. If you want to find out about current events, find us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/FOBGofficial
We are a body that is fundamental to the provision at the school. Our actions make a real difference as we can provide for the things that school budgets just can’t stretch to at the moment.
We have funded
- the development of the Forest School Area – including providing the waterproof clothing the children are dressed in for the sessions
- The provision of over 500 high quality reading books as part of our commitment to improving reading standards across the school
- Year 6 Leaver's Hoodies and Yearbook
- Easter eggs for all children
- Book for all children as Christmas presents
We would welcome whatever support you feel you able to give. Please contact Miss Salt in the school office on 0161 430 3078 for more information.