At the Education Learning Trust we aim to create a challenging learning environment where children develop both academically and personally. We take pride in our achievements and have high expectations for each child in every aspect of their work.
As a multi academy trust, we have continued to achieve consistently high academic standards. We welcome families from all cultures and nationalities into our schools and have a track record of supporting low attainers and pupils with special needs - thereby ensuring that we are successful at closing gaps in academic outcomes.
Our leaders are skilled in people development (both adults and children) and involve them in decision making – empowering them to generate contributions. To that end, we have achieved Investors in People ‘Full Framework’ status (accreditation above Gold).
Our objectives and focus as a trust are as follows:
- to develop and enthuse excellent teaching and learning leading to the highest academic standards
- to ensure a safe, nurturing and caring environment for all to thrive
- to create the best possible teachers, leaders and governors
- to share the best educational practice through collaborative approaches
- to be a driving force for change and school improvement
Our annual accounts and accompanying report for the year ended 31st August 2019 includes the following:
- list of Trustees
- names, dates of appointment and terms of office for all Trustees and Governors who have served at any point during 2018/19
- attendance records of Trustees at board and committee meetings during 2018/19
- attendance records for Governors at Governing Body and committee meetings during 2018/19
- the Accounting Officer’s value for money statement
Please click here to be taken to the school's financial benchmark page.
Education Learning Trust Documents
To view a copy of the Education Learning Trust Prospectus, please click on the following:
Education Learning Trust
Phone - 0161 428 6180